Centrifuge Z 160 M
The Z 160 M is a powerful and compact microcentrifuge.
A brushless, maintenance free motor provides extremely fast acceleration and deceleration of the 18 place rotor.
This microcentrifuge is supplied complete with an 18 place rotor for 1.5/2.0 ml tubes.
Smaller tubes are accommodated by adapters.
- Maximum speed: 14,000 rpm
- Maximum volume: 18 x 1.5/2.0 ml
- Maximum RCF: 15,994 x g
- Maximum noise level: 57 dBA
- Weight 4.5 kg
- Admiss. density: 1.2 kg/dm3
- Electrical rating: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A
- Fuse: 1.6 AT
• Brushless induction drive
• Microprocessor control
• One-hand closing
• Quick-key for short runs
• Pre-selection of speed in steps of 250
• Pre-selection of running time from 10 sec to 99h 59min or continious